Home Our Family of Angels Puppies Labradoodles
Boarding/Just visiting Grooming Information
My Puppies are sold with a 2 year Health Guarantee PLEASE READ IT.
If this is your first deposit or payment with me, we must have had correspondence before processing the transaction. This is instant and secure, I will get a notification and email or text you a receipt.
- Before litters are born (waiting list) You can reserve a pick by placing a non refundable $25 "reserve list" deposit. This will insure a top pick of the litter you are interested in. Picks are given in the order I receive your deposits. All deposits are non refundable! After a litter is born I will contact you. If you decide to wait, your $25 reserve deposit goes to the next place in line of the next litter. If you decide you do want a pup from that litter, I then require a serious commitment, you then place a $400 deposit to hold your pick order. I give families about a week after a litter is born to decide and place their next deposit. All deposit money goes towards the total price of your pup, which is typically $1,500.
- I accept all major credit cards/debit cards, or Cash. You do not need a PayPal account, that is just the service I use to process transactions.
- You may put a deposit down, or make a payment on a pup using "buy Now" button on this page, it is instant and secure, and I will be notified of your payment, then email you confirmation/receipt. .
- I only accept checks for deposits and payments NOT on the day of pick up! If you would like to make a deposit, or payment with a check, please be sure I have it in my hands 7 business days before picking up your pup.
Make checks payable to me Sinthea Powell. Address below.
- After a litter is born, if you are not all ready on my reserve list and I have went through my reserve list and still have available pups I will start accepting a $400 deposit, to hold a pup. . NON Refundable. So please be sure.
- Puppies can be picked up when they are 7 weeks old, after their final vet check up, 1st set of vaccines, and micro chipping. They need to be paid in full at time of pick up, or I prefer before pick up. Your balance must be paid in full by 7 weeks, even if I am keeping the pup a little longer for you.
- I do not ship pups as cargo alone at all! You may check into flying with your pup, United Airlines is a good option. Families have taken pups with them, but you have to have a crate and it must fit under your seat. From here you would fly out of DTW, and stop in Chicago possibly, they do have a pet friendly airport, and it breaks up he flight and you can let your pup go potty and relax a little. Flint Bishop Airport is closer than DTW, but I do not know if there are any options for a flight with pups out of Flint.
The BIG DAY!!! : When you come to pick up your little Angel he or she will be ready to go! They will have had a nice bath so they will be ready to cuddle!! You will also be taking home a Purina Pro Plan Puppy kit, which has a coupon for your first bag of food. If you haven't picked up food, let me know and I will give you some to get you started. . If you still have a balance due, it must be paid in full before picking up your puppy, or you may bring cash on the day of pick-up. If you prefer to pay with a check I must have the check a full week before the big day. If you prefer to use a credit card or PayPal, please process the transaction before arriving to pick up your puppy.
Sorry no checks on the day of pick-up!!!
I always accept $25 reserve deposits for all future litters. Check the Future litter page, for who is expecting next and pick orders.
Prices of puppies can vary depending on the litters. Typically pups are $1,500. All of my puppies are registered with the CKC, so you can track their pedigree.
I have had people ask if they can make payments towards puppies, when they have some extra money. As soon as I receive any moneys of $25 or more I will put your name on the reserve list for the litter you are interested in. Any and all payments you make will go towards the price of your puppy. I am an honest person! If I receive a check or money order from you I will mail you back a confirmation with your pick order. Please be sure to contact me if you are mailing a deposit.
I you are writing a check, I DO NOT ACCEPT a certified or cashiers check, not a money order. . A personal check with your name and correct address on it is required.
Make checks, payable to : Sinthea Powell
8084 Willits Road
Fostoria, MI 48435
$30 Fee for any returned checks!!!